A Home Away From Home When You Or A Loved One Needs Medical Care.
Hope Healing Hospitality Check out the tabs to learn more about the St. Agnes House! A Jubilee Ministry of The Episcopal Church
SUPPORT ST. AGNES’ HOUSE IN THE GOOD GIVING CHALLENGE!
Close the funding gap of $28,499 for 2014!
Your dollars go farther! November 3 – December 12! Donate at www.BGgives.org/stagnes
Special Good Giving Dates to Remember:
- Thank you donors! $925 has been raised so far! We’re on our way to closing the Funding Gap!
- Week of November 24, Donor Challenge. Donate $100 or more to be eligible to win a Dinner Party for 8 at Mulberry & Lime. Catering by Dupree Catering and wine by Wines on Vine.
- Week of December 1, Pop-up Week. Each day brings a new possibility for your donation to go further. Follow us on Facebook to see the latest opportunity.
- Thursday, December 11 – Friday, December 12, Buzzer Beater Challenge. The challenge is coming to an end, yet your donations of $10 – $1,000 go further as the Mitchell Family Foundation matches $.50 on each dollar until the $100,000 match pool is gone.
- $500 dollar-for-dollar match by Board and Friends of St. Agnes’ House. The first $500 donated will be matched dollar for dollar by the Board and Friends of St. Agnes’ House.
- Golden Ticket Drawing. Each donation of $25 gets you an entry for the Golden Ticket drawing to be held in January, 2015. The winner will received an “all access pass” for free admission for you and a guest to several shows at various Lexington entertainment venues. You must enter your birth year at checkout to qualify for this drawing.
St Agnes’ House provides physical, emotional, spiritual and economic respite during a difficult time in the lives of our guests. While we always appreciate donations, the $10 per person per night fee we ask for is not required and can be waived or even sponsored by some of the donations the house receives. We are called to help those in great need and provide for them the emotional and spiritual support of a home during their period of recovery or moments of worry for their loved ones. Our staff and volunteers are pleased to assist guests with their needs. DONATE TODAY! See the Get Involved page for all of the ways you can contribute to St. Agnes’ House. Do you have a Kroger PLUS Card? Link your card to St. Agnes’ House and every purchase provides a donation to St. Agnes’ House! St. Agnes’ House Kroger number is 10910. Go to our Get Involved Page for detailed instructions. Our budget for 2014 is $107,112. In addition, we rely upon in-kind donations of cleaning and office supplies. Help Close the Funding Gap Today! Donate online!